Get the updated 2017 accessibility requirements for higher education.
Along with the federal laws that set accessibility requirements for public and private universities, many states have drafted their own policies that exceed the federally mandated standards.
The 2017 State & Federal Accessibility Guidelines: Revised & Expanded Edition has everything you need to know to make online information and programming services compliant with all laws, policies, standards and guidelines.
Download our free and comprehensive 70+ page eBook to learn about:
- Department of Justice Opinions
- Universal Design Initiative
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Public and Private University Law
- ADA, IDEA, Section 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- All 50 States’ Legal Requirements and Policies
And much more!