One of the prevailing standards for video accessibility are the World Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
In this new eBook, WCAG 2.1 for Video Accessibility, you will find a detailed breakdown of the WCAG 2.1 requirements – published June 5, 2018 – and how to meet these important standards.
- The history of the World Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- A breakdown of the 2018 revisions in version 2.1
- The 17 new success criteria
- The WCAG 2.0 success criteria that still apply
- How to comply with WCAG 2.1 requirements
- The 99% Captioning Compliance Checklist
And much more!
In an increasingly digital era, the need for inclusive technology that meets regulatory standards is paramount to creating new growth opportunities.
cielo24 proudly works with companies and organizations across the globe on video data solutions that comply with state, federal and international requirements for digital content accessibility.
We also offer video data solutions that help universities manage and deliver thousands of hours of online classroom content that meet ADA compliance requirements for education, create growth opportunities for online learning, and improve student performance.