Open edX | Platform Integration
The Open edX and cielo24 caption integration provides edX schools and partners with ADA compliant, high-quality captions, transcripts, and video data at competitive rates.
This exciting partnership empowers educators and institutions to deliver exceptional learning tools and opportunities to students through an innovative open source platform. Captioning, transcription and translation take your classes to the next level with increased video accessibility, enhanced learning retention, richer user engagement, semantic search and improved SEO results.
- Competitive rates for captions, transcripts and translations
- Easy to use integration, available directly through edX platform
- Seamless caption upload
- Flexible turnaround between 2 to 48 hours
- Support for a wide range of languages and caption formats
- Improved SEO and search rankings with rich media data appended to video
- Federal accessibility compliance
The Open edX platform is a free open source course management system that is used all over the world to host Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) as well as smaller classes and training modules.
Adding captions to your edX course has never been easier. To start using our Open edX integration, simply get in touch with our account managers and begin the captioning process. You can order directly from within the edX platform and your captions will show up automatically on your edX course - no further actions required.
Ready to get started? All you need to do is fill out the form.
Already have an account? View the Open edX Integration Instructions.