eCommerce sales reached an impressive $4.2 trillion in 2020, showing that online storefronts are equally (maybe even more) important than the design of your physical business.
Ever clicked off a web page because it was hard to navigate? This is a similar experience to those with disabilities trying to navigate many eCommerce sites, and often they end up taking their business elsewhere. With this massive spending power sitting on the market, businesses can no longer ignore the power of having an accessible, easy-to-use eCommerce site.
Our newest eBook dives into how to make your eCommerce website accessible to those with visual and hearing disabilities, therefore increasing your audience reach.
Take a further look into what’s inside:
- Web accessibility basics, including a WCAG guideline overview
- Accessibility guides for different disability use cases
- Best practices for accessible eCommerce sites
- How to create audio described and captioned product videos
- Alternative text and its importance for websites
- and much more...
Complete the form on this page to download the Product Videos & Business Websites: A Complete Guide to eCommerce Accessibility eBook today.