Accessibility is a significant component that must be prioritized by app developers.
The relevant accessibility features assist disabled and impaired people as well as enhance the app experience for the average user.
Whether it is an educational app, video game app, or media app, ALL mobile applications require a certain level of accessibility to be compliant with W3C standards. This not only covers any potential legal issues, but also expands your user base to those with disabilities and/or impairments that may affect their ability to interact with an app.
The App Accessibility: General Guidelines and Relevant Legal Issues eBook will act as an ultimate guide to app accessibility, ranging from general accessibility features to developer guidelines from Android and Apple.
- Understanding App Accessibility and Different User Experiences
- General Accessibility Features to be Implemented
- Apple vs. Android Developer Guidelines
- WCAG (W3C) Information to be Considered
- Accessibility-Related App Legal Issues and Lawsuits