Over 32.2 million Americans experience loss of vision, making video, TV, or movie watching a challenging experience.
Luckily, audio description works to provide individuals with a real-time audio track describing the visual elements of media to create an equal viewing experience. Understanding audio description and its use cases is key to creating equal access to visual media.
Our Audio Description De-mystified eBook provides a full understanding of audio description’s purpose, examples, benefits, and how to implement it into your video strategy.
- Definition and examples of audio description
- Three ways to create an audio description file
- The audio description process roadmap
- Benefits of AD for education and other audiences
- Important audio description laws & lawsuits
- cielo24's audio description solution!
Complete the form on this page to download the Audio Description De-mystified eBook today.