Whether you are a professor at an institution or a marketer at a brand, captioning and transcribing your online content can yield significant benefits and performance results.
Implementing a robust captioning and transcription strategy will ultimately assist you in attracting new audiences, improving SEO, and achieving compliance with WCAG 2.0 standards.
This ebook takes you through the captioning and transcription environment; from designing a captioning and transcription strategy to best practices for using captions and transcripts, to a quick toolkit for creating a high-quality captioned video or transcribed audio content.
This eBook covers:
- Steps to Establishing a Captioning and Transcription Procedure
- 5 Ways to Optimize Video Transcript Usage
- The Role of Website Design in Video Success
- Videos for Stronger Employee Results
- Important Steps for Audio Transcription and Video Captions
- And More…
Complete the form on this page to download the Captioning and Transcription: Best Practices eBook today.