Today’s massive development of technology and efficiency of machines has shifted industries of all types and sizes.
We all have witnessed the rise in productivity through the use of machines over the last decade, which has led to an important question, can machines replace humans?
In the case of transcription, the Human Versus Machine Transcription: Selecting the Right Product eBook simplifies this question by outlining the pros of each, specific use cases, and other important selection criteria to allow content creators of all kinds to effectively select the right product for them.
- Importance of choosing the appropriate method for enhancing the content value
- Advantages of using speech-to-text formats
- Selection criteria for machine transcriptions and human transcriptions
- Role-based solutions for specific accessibility needs
- Definitions and differences between subtitles, captions, and transcripts.