Whether your students are neurodivergent or have hearing or vision impairments, accessibility to campus buildings, learning materials, living spaces, etc. are of top concern. With the recent release of WCAG 3.0, educational institutions must abide by these guidelines to ensure their online presence is accessible to all students.
The Making Your Campus Accessible: Best Practices eBook gives you an overview of practices and programs that will significantly improve your campus’ accessibility. It extends from the physically accessible issues to the online accessibility of your curriculum, testing, resources, and general information.
Download Now >>
This eBook delves into how an institution can implement certain practices that create a more accepting and accessible campus for all students.
- How Neurodiversity Amplifies Accessibility
- The Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Framework
- Physical Spaces Accessibility: Public and Domestic Buildings
- Remote Accessibility Tools for Students
- On-campus Accessibility Organizations
Complete the form on this page to download the Making Your Campus Accessible: Best Practices eBook today.