Even as students have mostly returned to physical classrooms, video and online learning are still essential components of higher education. This will likely be the case in the future as resources and materials are accessed online and through mediums other than directly from a professor in a classroom.
This resource will assist you and your institution in developing and using a transcription program for your students’ and professors’ benefit.
Get your copy of the Rolling Out a Transcription Program: An Educator’s Guide eBook today.
- The Importance of Staff Training
- Champions of Advocacy
- Accessibility Technology for People with Impairments
- Funding for Accessibility: Grants
- A Robust Video Captioning and Audio Transcription Strategy
- Benefits of Media Transcription
Download Now >>