There are a number of reasons why captioning socially shared video is a smart business move, including:
- increased accessibility
- opening your content up to second-language audiences
- improving SEO and ranking
- increasing conversions.
So why then do so many organizations and content curators fail to caption social videos?
The answer is simple. Adding video captions can seem difficult, time-consuming, and expensive. Yet, it’s quite the opposite.
This eBook, Social Video Transcripts 101: Guide to Leveraging Transcripts For Reach, includes a step-by-step guide on how to quickly and easily add captions to the most popular social media sites, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, at a cost that won’t break the bank.
- Advantages of adding captions to social videos
- Breakdown of the .SRT file and how to build one yourself
- Step-by-step guide for how to add captions to videos on social media platforms
- Outline of how and why to incorporate video transcripts