As accessibility requirements constantly evolve, we strive to keep you updated and informed.
Both state and federal governments have developed their own number of laws to keep websites and digital content accessible to all. These requirements apply to government agencies, universities, and many for-profit businesses, and can differ from state to state.
The 2022-2023 State & Federal Accessibility Guidelines (updated December 2022) provide an overview to help you to make online information and programming services compliant with both Federal and State laws, policies, standards, and guidelines.
Get your copy of the updated 2022-2023 State & Federal Accessibility Guidelines eBook today.
- All 50 States’ Updated Legal Requirements and Policies
- ADA, IDEA, Section 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), including upcoming 3.0 standards
- Public and Private University Law FAQ
- Additional Accessibility Resources
Download Now >>