Get the revised and expanded 2020 - 2021 State and Federal Accessibility Guidelines eBook. As laws are always evolving, we strive to keep you updated.
The Federal Government has crafted a number of laws that set website and digital accessibility requirements for government agencies, universities, and many for-profit businesses.
In addition to Federal laws, many states have also drafted their own policies that exceed the federally mandated standards.
The 2020 - 2021 State & Federal Accessibility Guidelines eBook provides and overview to help you to make online information and programming services compliant with both Federal and State laws, policies, standards and guidelines.
Download our free and comprehensive 90+ page eBook to learn about:
- Department of Justice Opinions
- Universal Design Initiative
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Public and Private University Law
- ADA, IDEA, Section 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- All 50 States’ Legal Requirements and Policies
And much more!