On average, students graded their institution’s COVID-19 education delivery a mere D+!
Education over the last year has seen a multitude of challenges. From abrupt campus closings to a change in education offerings, students have been at the center of those impacted. Yet, often their voices are never heard.
Through our research, cielo24 assists institutions and educators in providing quality educational experiences through crowd-sourcing of information and feedback from students themselves. The report serves to provide data, feedback, and resources to aid educators and professionals through the continuously evolving COVID-19 education landscape.
- Insights into student’s preferences on hybrid, remote, or in-person instruction
- Discrepancies between student and educator feedback
- The role of mental health resources on student’s evaluations
- Open-ended comments from participants
- Additional resources for educators
Complete the form on this page to download Understanding the Student Perspective: Higher Education in COVID-19 Survey Report today.