Webinar | Creating a Successful Accessible Video Technology Program
Thank you for your interest in the Creating a Successful Accessible Video Technology Program Webinar, hosted by Vidyard and cielo24. Please submit the form on this page to view the recording.
Are you currently using video or considering using video at your organization? Whether you are at an educational institution or government agency, understanding accessible video technology is a top priority. But knowing where to start, what exactly is expected, and how to implement a successful program can be tough.
Watch the recording from the live webinar, hosted by Vidyard and cielo24, Creating a Successful Accessible Video Technology Program. Our expert panel demonstrates how to identify the needs of your institution, explore technology solutions that work, and help you translate those solutions into actionable, inclusive plans.
YOU WILL LEARN
- What to expect and how to set realistic goals for creating an accessibility technology program
- The essential questions you need to ask during the design process to ensure universal design
- How to foster deeper engagement with administrators, faculty, and staff
- How leveraging technology will help maximize government efficiency and student learning, creativity and innovation
- The legal requirements for accessibility (ADA, WCAG, Section 508 and more)
- Jessica Phillips – Sr. Instructional Designer and Strategic Initiatives Coordinator in the Office of Distance Education and eLearning, Ohio State University
- Jivan Ramsahai – Manager, Customer Experience, Vidyard
- Ryan Sweeney – Sr. Director of Business Development, cielo24
- Nicole Flynn – Accessibility Development Strategy and Partnerships, cielo24