As technology continues to advance the needs of those with disabilities are also evolving. For this reason, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) works to constantly update and publish their web accessibility standards, including their newest release WCAG 3.0.
Whether you're a professional web developer or an independent media creator, keeping up-to-date with the latest web accessibility guidelines is important for legal, compliance, and moral reasons.
Our WCAG 3.0 Accessibility Guidelines eBook dives into the new standards, including proposed changes to the goals, outcomes, testing, conformance levels, and more.
- Outline of the new changes in WCAG 3.0
- Comparison of WCAG 2.0 to 3.0
- Glossary of key web accessibility terms
- Testing and scoring changes: Atomic vs Holistic Tests
- Conformance levels explained
- and much more...
Complete the form on this page to download the WCAG 3.0 Accessibility Guidelines: Everything You Need to Know eBook today.