Website accessibility requirements can be convoluted and hard to understand. Thankfully, this WCAG checklist for online video and audio provides a quick framework for all digital creators.
It’s important for both private businesses and educational institutions to stay on top of current accessibility guidelines. Compliance allows your customers, students, or other viewers to fully experience your amazing content, drawing in a larger, more diverse audience.
We have outlined the main components of the WCAG standards, making it easy to quickly recognize what accessibility changes you need to make.
- 10 Key Accessibility Terms
- Video Accessibility Resources and Tools
- A Robust Video Captioning and Audio Transcription Strategy
- WCAG Guidelines for Audio and Video
- An Additional WCAG Video Checklist
- Our Captioning Compliance Checklist